Temptation Miches Resort’s FAQ
Frequent questions | Resort in Miches, El Seybo
If you want to know more about our rooms, entertainment, and everything that makes us incomparable, check out our frequently asked questions, where we have provided information for our guests and users on various concerns.
If you have a more specific question that is not listed in the frequently asked questions, contact us and we will clarify anything you need to know.
- What type of Resort is Temptation?
Temptation Miches Resort is our unique, one-of-a-kind Playground for Grown-Ups (21+). You will enjoy a sense of freedom and empowerment you never knew existed, and not to mention an insanely sexy amount of fun. Brace yourself for a whole new level of adult vacationing at our adult-centric, all-inclusive resort with topless-optional areas!
- Is Wi-Fi service included for all guests?
Temptation Miches Resort offers free high-speed Wi-Fi for all guests (the availability of coverage is inside rooms and enclosed public areas).
- Are singles allowed at Temptation Miches Resort?
- Is Temptation a swingers resort?
No. However, if you are looking for resort options that are lifestyle friendly, please see our sister property Temptation Grand Miches Resort or our sister brand Desire.
- Is sex permitted in public areas?
- Does the resort offer room service?
Yes. However, a service fee applicable to Trendy Tropical View and Trendy Pool View categories.
- What time is check-in / check-out?
Check-in time is at 3:00 p.m.
Check out is at 11:00 a.m. Guests will have a 1-hour tolerance for check out until 12:00 (noon).
- Are beverages only included with meals?
No. Temptation Miches Resort offers 24-hour domestic and international brand spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks.
- Is there a dress code for specialty restaurants?
Yes. Click https://www.temptation-experience.com/resorts/temptation-miches-resort/restaurants-bars/ to see dress codes.
- How many pools does the Resort offer?
Temptation Miches Resort offers 2 pools for your enjoyment: the Sexy Pool and the Quiet Pool.
- What topless-optional areas are offered at Temptation Miches Resort?
Temptation’s designated topless-optional areas are the Sexy Pool and the Quiet Pool. Please note that the beach is NOT topless optional.
- Is Temptation Miches Resort clothing optional?
No. If you are interested in a clothing-optional experience, Temptation Grand Miches Resort and our Desire Resorts are the perfect options.
- What travel documents do I need to enter Dominican Republic?
A passport is required.
- Are airport transfers included?
- Will there be a pool open 24/7?
- What is the photo policy at the Temptation?
Be sure and capture your favorite Temptation Miches Resort moments! But, due to the unique concept of our resort, we ask that when taking photos/video you do so with utmost respect; only selfies and close-ups for personal use, no wide angles. Remember, some people do not want their identity revealed.
- What is the smoking policy at Temptation?
Smoking is prohibited in rooms, restaurants, the lobby, or any other enclosed area on the property. Smoking is permitted in complete open-air, non-condensed areas. Please respect fellow guests.
- Are extra beds available?
No. There is enough bedding to accommodate the maximum occupancy per room.
- Is there laundry service?
Temptation Miches Resort offers both laundry and dry-cleaning services for an additional service charge.
- Do you need to make reservations at the a la carte restaurants? If so, which ones?
Yes, in two of our specialty restaurants: SHE and FLAME.
- What is the smoking policy at the New Temptation?
Smoking is prohibited in rooms, restaurants, lobby or any other enclosed area on the property. Smoking is permitted in complete open-air, non condensed areas. Please respect fellow guests.
- What brands of beverages will be offered, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic?
Temptation Miches Resort offers domestic and international name brand spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks.
- What exactly will the mini bar be stocked with?
Your minibar will be stocked with water, juice, soft drinks, and beer once a day.